Level 3 First Aid at Work
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider,
- Treatment for an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally,
- Treatment for an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally,
- Recognition and treatment for shock,
- Assessing incidents,
- Recognition and treatment for a casualty who is choking,
- Recognition and treatment of minor injuries,
- Treatments of external bleeds.
- Conducting a secondary survey,
- Treatment of burns and scalds,
- Administering first aid to a casualty with injuries to bones, muscles and joints,
- Eye injuries,
- Head and spinal injuries,
- Suspected chest injuries,
The Level 3 First Aid at Work is designed for those wishing to use the qualification to act as a nominated first aider in the workplace. On successful completion of the course you will have the skills required to act in emergency situations and also how to diagnose and treat life tretening conditions.
The course can be completed fully classroom based or as a blended option allowing for 1 day online and 2 days practical in the classroom meaning you can complete in your own time and not take up more days off work to be on the course.
This course can be delivered at your own venue for staff or we have a range of public courses avaliable, see our upcoming course calendar for more information on public courses.
In House Training
0-6 Delegates £1,250
7-12 Delegates £2,450
Puplic Courses - See upcoming course calendar for details.