Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider,
- Treatment for an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally,
- Treatment for an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally,
- Recognition and treatment for a casualty who is choking,
- Treatments of external bleeds.
- Treatment for shock,
- Bites, stings and other minor injuries,
- Treatment of bites, stings and minor injuries.
The Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid is designed for those working with babies and children or parents. On successful completion of the course you will have the skills required to act in emergency situations and also how to diagnose and treat life tretening conditions.
The course can be completed fully classroom based or as a blended option allowing for 1 day online and 1 day practical in the classroom meaning you can complete in your own time and not take up more days off complete the course.
This course can be delivered at your own venue for staff or we have a range of public courses avaliable, see our upcoming course calendar for more information on public courses.
In House Training
0-6 Delegates £400
7-12 Delegates £750
Puplic Courses - See upcoming course calendar for details.